Flows were running successfully for few weeks and now they are failing for couple of days. As soon as we remove 'Limit Columns by View' option, the flow succeeds. when we limit the columns by view, it fails giving the bad gateway error.
Could you please share more details about the configuration of your flow?
If the error code 502 appears, the failure is temporary or transient. Click or tap Resubmit to try the flow again, or please create a new flow to see if the issue still exists.
I have made a test on my side and don't have issue that you mentioned.
The screenshot of my flow as below:
The flow would run successfully as below:
I am still facing the issue. I recreated a new workflow with Sharepoint Get Items action. As you can see, if I keep Limit columns by View blank, workflow runs fine but if limit columns by view then it fails with error 'Badgateway'. This was working fine before. It has stopped working since Aug 10, See the screenshot below.
I ended up doing what @esamudio did - recreated my workflows without limiting my columns to a specific view (I originally had 2 views and only wanted to track the changes of certain fields within each view). For now this seems to be working.
FYI - Microsoft did call and take a couple of screen shots, but no additional information as of yet.
Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!
Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!