cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
summercoke77
Regular Visitor

Bad Gateway when trying to access sharepoint list using REST API

i am using Power automate to getting data from sharepoint list without using REST API directly.

recently i have a requirement to use REST API to perform aggregate function sum and average the SharePoint list column.

Following is the sample flow i did

summercoke77_1-1613727649578.png

i used the send an HTTP request to sharepoint in automate instead, see below.

summercoke77_0-1613727581646.png

but when run process gets stuck in send an http request to SharePoint step.

and following is the error message

summercoke77_2-1613727751463.png

i tried to create a new list with simply two column list also same error.

I create a simple list in another site also i ran into same error.

what do i missed here ?

any pointer is  very very much appreciated and many thanks in advance. ...

Note : the flow will keep running for long time and will required to cancel the running. it just wont timed out or throw a run time error other than the bad gateway message i shown above.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@summercoke77 

This usually happens when there is an error in the query syntax that we are trying to pass, or we have misconfigured the data when passing the query.

I suggest to please check the data present in the action body of the "Send HTTP request to SharePoint" action and check if you have misconfigured or entered an incorrect input.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@summercoke77 

This usually happens when there is an error in the query syntax that we are trying to pass, or we have misconfigured the data when passing the query.

I suggest to please check the data present in the action body of the "Send HTTP request to SharePoint" action and check if you have misconfigured or entered an incorrect input.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

brooksg23
Regular Visitor

@summercoke77 did you figure out what syntax you had incorrect that was invoking the bad gateway error message? I am facing a similar problem. Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,520)