cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
summercoke77
Regular Visitor

Bad Gateway when trying to access sharepoint list using REST API

i am using Power automate to getting data from sharepoint list without using REST API directly.

recently i have a requirement to use REST API to perform aggregate function sum and average the SharePoint list column.

Following is the sample flow i did

summercoke77_1-1613727649578.png

i used the send an HTTP request to sharepoint in automate instead, see below.

summercoke77_0-1613727581646.png

but when run process gets stuck in send an http request to SharePoint step.

and following is the error message

summercoke77_2-1613727751463.png

i tried to create a new list with simply two column list also same error.

I create a simple list in another site also i ran into same error.

what do i missed here ?

any pointer is  very very much appreciated and many thanks in advance. ...

Note : the flow will keep running for long time and will required to cancel the running. it just wont timed out or throw a run time error other than the bad gateway message i shown above.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@summercoke77 

This usually happens when there is an error in the query syntax that we are trying to pass, or we have misconfigured the data when passing the query.

I suggest to please check the data present in the action body of the "Send HTTP request to SharePoint" action and check if you have misconfigured or entered an incorrect input.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@summercoke77 

This usually happens when there is an error in the query syntax that we are trying to pass, or we have misconfigured the data when passing the query.

I suggest to please check the data present in the action body of the "Send HTTP request to SharePoint" action and check if you have misconfigured or entered an incorrect input.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

brooksg23
Regular Visitor

@summercoke77 did you figure out what syntax you had incorrect that was invoking the bad gateway error message? I am facing a similar problem. Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,565)