cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CYoung
Level: Powered On

Bad authorization token. - On Ipad

I have created powerapps that access the data through a company sharepoint site. I am getting an error on all of the mobile apps (run on ipad) today that says the following:

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: Error from token exchange: Bad authorization token. The access token has missing scopes for Audience: https://apihubazure.com AllowedScopes:[User_impersonation] TokenScopes: Runtime.All

This does not happen when I go in through Microsoft Office 365 and run the app through Dynamics 365 but it does happen when I run the app on the PowerApps app on the ipad.

This is so over my head - I have no idea how to fix it. I tried deleting all of the connections and then reconnecting them. I tried logging out on the ipad and re-entering my password and my userid. 

Please help 🙂

Cathy

3 REPLIES 3
katie406

Re: Bad authorization token. - On Ipad

We are also having this issue on 2 separate PowerApps we have created for our company. We are using Samsung tablets but I’ve checked on my iPhone and I’m getting the error as well. It started today. Wondering what changed?
CYoung

Re: Bad authorization token. - On Ipad

I don’t think so as I wasn’t using the common data service. I understand that many people had this issue and whatever caused it Microsoft has now fixed. But I do appreciate you taking the time to offer up a suggested solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,683)