Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Box HTTP GET POST

All,

My client has set up a complicated folder structure for us to collaborate in BOX, this has editors and viewers and I understand how it works but I want to replicate the structure in SharePoint.  Then using power automate I want to download / upload from the various editor / view folders.  

However my main question is can I do this using Power Automate and the HTTP connector to look at all folders without having to have multiple flows, I understand the GET and POST functions but may need a little help in the structure.

Regards,

Andrew

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Box HTTP GET POST

Hi @WDRC 

Did you looked the Box connector "List File and Folders in root folder" & "List Files and folders in folder"? I don't have Box connector to test this. What I was thinking is first collect the file paths from the folders? If you have too many then target some specified names initially. Then get the results in an array collection with the full path. Once you had all the full path you can get the file using "Get File content using path" and upload to SharePoint specified path. Looks like it is possible to achieve your requirement via Power Automate.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Box HTTP GET POST

@abm 

That sort of helped but I think i will stick with individual flows at this time but thanks for answering the question.

Regards,

Andrew

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,134)