cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
dchan1
Helper I
Helper I

Business Central Connector "Get Record"

Hi,  

 

I have a PowerAutomate with a trigger of "When a record is created" (in salesInvoices table) in Business Central and then, I want to get the details of this record.  So, the second step is "Get record" from the salesInvoices table with Row id from the previous step.  

 

BC-PA-1.PNG

 

When I test this PowerAutomate, "Get record" step gave me the below error:  

{
  "status"400,
  "message""ErrorCode: Internal_ServerError  You do not have the following permissions on TableData API Webhook Notification: Insert.\r\n\r\nTo view details about your permissions, see the Effective Permissions page. To report a problem, refer to the following server session ID: '24223'.  CorrelationId:  41626feb-809d-41e2-aaa0-e81ecc3b9ff2.\r\nclientRequestId: 281c87f4-d1e3-4c9f-9dc7-e267f6af2722",
  "error": {
    "message""ErrorCode: Internal_ServerError  You do not have the following permissions on TableData API Webhook Notification: Insert.\r\n\r\nTo view details about your permissions, see the Effective Permissions page. To report a problem, refer to the following server session ID: '24223'.  CorrelationId:  41626feb-809d-41e2-aaa0-e81ecc3b9ff2."
  },
  "source""api.businesscentral.dynamics.com",
  "errors": []
}
 
It looks like I don't have permission to "Insert" data to this table (salesInvoices).  
 
However, I have another PowerAutomate that is manually triggerred to "Get record" from the same table (salesInvoices) in the same Business Central environment.   Here, I provided the "Row id" in the PowerAutomate.  This runs successfully and data values from this record is retrieved.  
BC-PA-2.PNG
 
 
Given the above,  I suspect that something is not quite right with the connector. 
 
Any idea? 
 
 

dchan

1 REPLY 1
dchan1
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

 

Some clarification:

"Get Record" is successful in retrieving a "Posted Sales Invoice".

"Get Record" failed in retrieving a "Sales Invoice".

I am assuming the table name for both "Sales Invoice" and "Posted Sales Invoice" are salesInvoices.  

 

The rationale is that when I use "When a record is created" trigger and set the table to salesInvoices, when a new "Sales Invoice" is created, the trigger fires.  

 

Does that mean "Get Record" cannot retrieve "Sales Invoice"? or the table for "Sales Invoice" is somehow hidden from the table dropdown list in "Get Record" step?  

 

For the error reported in the previous post, I think it is related to the account I use.  When I am in BC under that account trying to post a Sales Invoice to become a Posted Sales Invoice, I got that same error.  

 

dchan1

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (81,979)