cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aswin
Regular Visitor

Business Central connection error

Hello all, I wanted to create a flow with Business Central connector(Cloud). For the very first time when I connected I was able to connect using the connector and create records. But now the connector is showing the following error inside flow.

Your user is not authorized to access this resource. Please contact your administrator. {"status":401,"message":"ErrorCode: Authentication_InvalidCredentials The server has rejected the client credentials.

When I try to create a new connection, the same error comes.

The following is the details of an existing connection.

Details of an existing connectionDetails of an existing connection

Can anyone tell me what is happening with the connector?
The error is same even when I try from a different browser and machine.
Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
thjeffri
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Aswin,

My first thought looking at this error would be that it's possibly coming from Business Central.  Does your account have the appropriate permissions in Business Central to create these records?  Could your permissions have been changed?

Tom

aswin
Regular Visitor

Hi Tom, Thank you for your response. The account has a super user privilege in Business Central.

Hi Aswin,

Ok.  The message does say the issue is Authentication_InvalidCredentials, so I would recommend double/triple-checking that the credentials on the connection are valid,

It's also possible something like Azure Conditional Access Policies are preventing the connection from authenticating against Business Central correctly.

Tom

aswin
Regular Visitor

Thank you Tom,
The credentials are correct, we are able to login to Business Central, Power Automate, Power Apps using the same credentials.
I ll check Azure Conditional Access Policies as you mentioned.

Aswin

mulki
Frequent Visitor

Hi Aswin, did you get solution ? can you share

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,545)