cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mcorning
Level 8

CDS Get record Flow action returns 404

I am having trouble with my first CDS Action. As you can see in the image, from a PowerApps trigger, i get a list of records from my CDS Entity. in the second step, i get a 404 status when i try Get a record with the RecordId that comes into the trigger and that i can see in the second step results.

i'm not sure how to proceed.

all other attempts at alternatives have failed in even more cryptic ways. so where is my rookie mistake?

Flow 404 status.png

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: CDS Get record Flow action returns 404

Hi mcorning,

Please be more specific about the details of this flow. A screenshot including each fields of actions would be even better.

1.PNG

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mcorning
Level 8

Since Wednesday, the original error has changed. I've included below the Flow Definition, today's result of hitting the Submit button on my powerapp form, and the PowerApps Flow binding.

Also, every time i click the "Ask in PowerApps" token, i get another "Getrecord_Recordid[_n]" and i cannot delete the extra ones. is this a problem for the code as much as it bothers my eye?

getRecordFlowDefinition.pngGetRecord Flow DefinitiongetRecordFlowError.pngGetRecord Flow ErrorgetRecordPowerAppDefinition.pngGetRecord Flow binding in PowerApp

DA
Level 8

Dis you find any solution. We have the same problem

v-dhmaur
Level: Powered On

I have same issue with Get Record action of CDS. What should be Item Identifier to get the specific data from the Entity.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,929)