cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_blue
Helper III
Helper III

Can i refresh a variable as a data source?

Hi, i've got 8 buttons on my first page, one for each work area.. Each area has it's own SharePoint list

On select they for example Set(AreaSPList, 'SP list > Area1');   Then Area2, Area 3 etc...

I'm then using the AreaSPList as my data source in various forms and so on. 

Where i'm tripping up is updating the actual  SP list > Area1'. It updates fine if i set item via a gallery LookUp(AreaSPList,ID=SelectedItemID) but the form isn't showing the new data.. mousing over the AreaSPList shows the last modified is old data. How can i refresh AreaSPList?

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @The_blue :

Could you please tell me:

• Are you talking about an Canvas App?If so,posting you question to the Power Apps Forum is a much more better choice.(This is Power Automate Forum)
  • What is the meaning of  "isn't showing the new data"?Could you please show me some screenshots?
  • Could you please show me the detailed settings of your Form?

If the form does not reset after submitting the form, then I suggest you reset the form. ResetForm()

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,862)