cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't sign in Twitter

Hello, i´m having some problems to log into my Twitter account.

When i try to create a new connection to Twitter, the pop up shows and dissapear.

then i get this:

prueba.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Can't sign in Twitter

Hi @Anonymous,

I just tested twitter connector on my side to create a new connection and I received a error is that "You have reached the maximum number of connections for the 'twitter' API."

Because of language, I am not sure this issue is the same with yours, I solved it by deleting a twitter connection then recreate a new one. So, may be you can have a try to delete exist twitter connection then recreate a new one.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't sign in Twitter

Thanks for answer, but the fact is that i can't even create the first twitter connection. I tried with others connectors and all seems to be fine with them... the problem is only with this one.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,393)