cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cannot connect to Common Data Model

The existing flows were working correctly, but I was not able to access it with any new flow.

Tried to remove and re-add the flow, now old flows tell me that the connection does not exist and when I want to connect it (it shows me the connection on the list) the result is :

Żądanie do usługi Azure Resource Manager nie powiodło się. Błąd: „{"Code":"NotFound","Message":"Input parameters are invalid. See details for more information. Details:errorCode: ConnectionNotFound. Message: Cannot find connection 'shared-runtimeservic-98454d20-0b87-43a9-a15d-ddad3fc22b71'..","Target":null,"Details":[{"Message":"Input parameters are invalid. See details for more information. Details:errorCode: ConnectionNotFound. Message: Cannot find connection 'shared-runtimeservic-98454d20-0b87-43a9-a15d-ddad3fc22b71'.."},{"Code":"NotFound"},{"ErrorEntity":{"Code":"NotFound","Message":"Input parameters are invalid. See details for more information. Details:errorCode: ConnectionNotFound. Message: Cannot find connection 'shared-runtimeservic-98454d20-0b87-43a9-a15d-ddad3fc22b71'..","ExtendedCode":"14022","MessageTemplate":"Input parameters are invalid. See details for more information. Details:{0}.","Parameters":["errorCode: ConnectionNotFound. Message: Cannot find connection 'shared-runtimeservic-98454d20-0b87-43a9-a15d-ddad3fc22b71'."],"InnerErrors":null}}],"Innererror":null}”.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Cannot connect to Common Data Model

When I try to create a new flow that uses Common Data Model, I can select only the "default" database (precious it was my name), with en error when trying to select the entity:

Nie udało się pobrać wartości. Not Found

(cannot get value: not found), BTW, I have English selected as my account language, not Polish, yet, the interface of Flow i s Polish...

Highlighted

I have the exact same problem

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hey guys, very sorry for this issue. We are working on a solution for you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,549)