cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jstfmc1
Frequent Visitor

Cannot connect to Sharepoint 2013 with Power Automate using On-Premises Gateway

Hi,

I am unable to connect with my on-premises gateway using Power Automate to SharePoint 2013. To test if the gateway works, I used Power BI to pull the data into a table dashboard to verify it works and it does.

When I create the flow, I make sure I add a new connection and switch to / connect to the gateway. Also, when I go to the gateways tab in Power Automate, my gateway is listed there. nevertheless, I cannot get the URL to work. I also am sure the URL is correct and truncate the part of the URL at the end that causes errors. I am attempting to enter a custom value when I do this. See attached images.gateway1.pnggateway2.png

If I cannot use a gateway to connect PA to SharePoint 2013 lists, please tell me if I can export the list data from PowerBI and "mirror" or copy the list data into SharePoint Online to setup the flow I want.

Also if someone knows how I can see what services / environments my gateway is connected to from the On-premises gateway app on my PC let me know. As you can see in my image, the status screen does not show anything other than the gateway version number.

4 REPLIES 4
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @jstfmc1 

Could you try setting the main root site address only (https://yoursharepoint.com) and see any lists are loading under the dropdown box of List Name.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials
jstfmc1
Frequent Visitor

I did that and it still cannot find the site.

abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @jstfmc1 

Thanks for your reply. Generally once you installed the gateway you should be able to connect it. It's difficult to analyse without checking via a screen share.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials
jstfmc1
Frequent Visitor

How can I check if my on-prem gateway is only setup for Power BI (I think it is called personal)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (47,938)