cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cannot open Data/Connectors view. It loads forever.

When I try to navigate to Data/Connectors it never opens. I suspect that this is the place to manage existing connections I can not do that because of that.

Anyone is having similar experience?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @jurijsk ,

The error message told you don't have permission to access it.

Please assign permission to the account on the tenant.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I did not intended to mark your answer as a solution. The button as exactly where I expected Reply to be located. Great UI as usual.

"Please assign permission to the account on the tenant."

How is this possible. This is my personal account, how can I don't have permission to anything in my personal account? I've create and account, configured data source and I can not go and manage them without some wizardry? Why UI is just hangs? 

All this is super frustrating.

How does one removes an account?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jurijsk ,

What is the Data connector that you mentioned?

Could you please share a screenshot of the connector so we could better understand you?

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Hi Alice,

UPDATE: and not this, when I tried to post with screenshots I got this:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

and all images disappeared and I can not edit previous text. How can I possible solve something with this forum if nothing works?

Here you go:

And if it of any help here is the output from console:

And as a side note, the amount of hops one need to jump over to post an image is unbelievable. For come that there is no option to pick up a file from local PC, or even better just copy paste what is in buffer?

Highlighted

Will try to upload image one more time...

ok, now image dialog works

here you go:

Capture.PNG

and output from console:

image 7.png

Best,

Jurijs

Highlighted

Hi @jurijsk ,

The error message told you don't have permission to access it.

Please assign permission to the account on the tenant.

Best regards,

Alice   

Highlighted

I did not intended to mark your answer as a solution. The button as exactly where I expected Reply to be located. Great UI as usual.

"Please assign permission to the account on the tenant."

How is this possible. This is my personal account, how can I don't have permission to anything in my personal account? I've create and account, configured data source and I can not go and manage them without some wizardry? Why UI is just hangs? 

All this is super frustrating.

How does one removes an account?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (13,287)