cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PlanetWilson
Frequent Visitor

Cannot use Power Automate for admin connector

I am trying to use the connector to get a list of Flows as admin but when I attempt to select an environment I get the error:-

Could not retrieve values the dynamic invocation failed with error: authentication failed.

If I try to add a manual value and paste the environment id in there then at runtime it fails with Authentication failed.

Anyone got these to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

@PlanetWilson 

• What you might want to try is to go to Data --> Connection --> New Connection.
  • Add the connection First and then use it your Flow.

Untitled.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PlanetWilson ,

This action would require the administrator permission and you need to has this permission for access the action.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am a tenant admin and can see and use all admin functions under the Power platform admin centre

CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

@PlanetWilson 

• What you might want to try is to go to Data --> Connection --> New Connection.
  • Add the connection First and then use it your Flow.

Untitled.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Amazingly that worked! I could have sworn I tried this earlier..anyway thanks 🙂

@PlanetWilson I am glad that your problem has been resolved. 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,422)