cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DShaw
Level: Powered On

Chatter connector error 400 when trying to connect - PowerApp failure connecting to Chatter Login

Was using the Chatter connector for months before it suddenly stopped working.

Checking Flows and saw that the Chatter connection was failing

Attempted to fix connection but once the PowerApp popup window opens it give error 400 URL not found.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Chatter connector error 400 when trying to connect - PowerApp failure connecting to Chatter Logi

Hi @DShaw,

I am afraid that there might be some updates on this connector. When testing with it, it returns the same error message on my side.

Please try again with it later, if you are still having the issue, please post back.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DShaw
Level: Powered On

Re: Chatter connector error 400 when trying to connect - PowerApp failure connecting to Chatter Logi

HI Mabel @v-yamao-msft

Than you for your reply.  Gave it 3 days and the Chatter connector is still erroring.  Looks like the PowerApp for the connector needs updated with new Salesforce Chatter login URLs.  Any ETA on getting this fixed.  Certainly not making me feel warm and fuzzy about investing in the Premium version of Flows when my trial expires.

TY

@DShaw

FYI  The Microsoft Teams flow also has issues/bugs  when you include dynamic fields it posts the expression.  For example it posts "@{triggerBody()?['Title']}  instead of printing the contents of the title field from the trigger (which is SharePoint new item created).  I will enter a new post on this issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 344 members 5,848 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: