cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Collection Columns not updating with Sharepoint List

I am currently working with a sharepoint list that I am frequently changing. I will often change column names, change the order of the columns, and add/delete columns from sharepoint. My powerapps application has a formula to Clearcollect from my sharepoint list, after the sharepoint list has been refreshed. However, the changed column names are not showing up in the collection. 

In more detail, I had noticed I had a space in one of my column names, since it was showing the x_002 thing, so I went to my sharepoint list and removed the space. I am displaying the collection in powerapps as a table, and I cannot seem to get the column name to update so it doesn't have the x_002 in it. I have removed the collection completely, closed the app, restarted, removed all data connections then re-added, created a new collection. Nothing has seemed to get this to update with the correct column name. 

Do collections not function in the way I'd like to use them?

Thanks,

Matt

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

This was posted in the wrong area, how to remove? I will repost in correct place

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Matthew_Cooley,

I noticed that you have already posted another thread and has been answered there. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

@v-monli-msft Could we please get the link to the correct post? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (12,703)