cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Common Data Service - List Records - expand

Hello fellow Flow-ers,

I'm having a little trouble with the Common Data Service - List Records step when I try to use the expand clause to include data from a related entity. I can't see anything that says this shouldn't work, but perhaps I have missed something. I am aware that the OData API is case-sensitive. I have two entities related in a 1-to-many way. If I make the Support Request Outcomes the main entity the flow will generate results.

UrsineWelles_1-1592602870598.png

UrsineWelles_0-1592602798812.png

UrsineWelles_2-1592602934155.png

However, there may be some Support Requests without Support Request Outcomes, so I want that to be the main entity in the step and expand to pick up the related Support Request Outcome records. If I try this my flow step fails.

UrsineWelles_3-1592603074907.png

UrsineWelles_5-1592603258561.png

UrsineWelles_4-1592603208999.png

The error message is: 

Could not find a property named 'hs_supportrequest' on type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.CRM.hs_supportrequest'.

The relationship is called hs_supportrequest on the Support Request entity while it is called hs_SupportRequest on the Support Request Outcome entity.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help gratefully received!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,057)