cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Configuring OAuth between flow and sharepoint

Hi,

I'd like to build a custom connector between sharepoint and flow. The native connector built into flow is missing some features I need. I'm struggling to figure out how to configure the Oath authentication between the two.  I'm assuming I'd select Azure Active Directory as the identity provider. 

I've figured out how to create a client ID and Client secret as well as get my tennant ID for sharepoint, hoever I'm stuck figuring out what the Resource URL should be in flow.

Does anyone have a walkthrough or suggestions?

Thanks!

2018-07-17_14h53_26.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JShood,

Please check this doc on Use Azure Active Directory with a custom connector in Microsoft Flow for a reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/azure-active-directory-authentication

If you need more help, please feel free post back.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hello, @JShood!

Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-yamao-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (7,891)