cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjhale Advocate III
Advocate III

Connect to Adobe Sign with Enterprise ID

Hello, 

I'm trying to create a connection to my Adobe Sign account which is an Enterprise/Education account.  The problem is when I enter my email address in the popup window, the window kicks over to the Adobe Enterprise sign in option.  I then enter my credentials for Adobe Sign, and it then simply logs me into the Adobe Sign service.  When I close the popup window that has my active Adobe Sign session, the Flow connector states "connectionAuthenticationPopupClosed. Failed with error: 'You closed the sing-in window before completing sign-in'. Please sign in again."

It would seem that the Adobe redirect for Enterprise sign-in seems to break the realtionship between the Flow connector and the authentication window.  I've tried this in multiple browsers, but I haven't found a solution to provide Flow with the proper credentials from Adobe Sign.  I've also seen this mentioned in a couple of other threads, but with no definitive solution. 

Any ideas how I could get this to work? 

11 REPLIES 11
v-zhos-msft Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: Connect to Adobe Sign with Enterprise ID

Hi @rjhale ,

I have made a test on my side, the same issue occurs to me.

The Adobe redirect for Enterprise sign-in breaks the realtionship between the Flow connector and the authentication window.

I will raise the issue to the MS team, hope they will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

rjhale Advocate III
Advocate III

@v-zhos-msft  Thank you for testing this issue.  I'm looking to get started with the Adobe Sign connector, so if you happen to find any workarounds in the interim, I would be very interested.  

Thanks again. 

v-zhos-msft Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @rjhale ,

I suggest you 'Clear browsing data', then rebuild the connection for a try.

If this method will not work, I am afraid you need wait for the MS team to fix this issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

rjhale Advocate III
Advocate III

I tried that and suprisingly, I got a different result.  It looks like the authentication piece worked, but now I'm receiving the following error within Flow:

"connectionAuthenticationFailed. Failed with error: 'Your product edition does not allow you to use this application. Please contact your account administrator for access. '. Please sign in again."

I'm not sure why that would be as I've used that account to sign into Adobe Sign many times, and if I log into the Adobe Cloud and look at My Plan, it shows that I'm using Adobe for Enterprise.  I work for a large University, but from what I can tell this integration should be included permissible in both Office 365 and Adobe Enterprise.  I'm also meeting all the other prerequisites listed on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/help/adobesign_microsoft_flow.html#Prerequisites

Any ideas? 

NLT909
Regular Visitor

I'm having issues as well.. When prompted for credentials to create the connection I enter my credentials then I'm just taken to the actual adobe sign dashboard and the connection never gets created.

Rolfk Advocate I
Advocate I

Please fix this asap. Having the same issue. 

rjhale Advocate III
Advocate III

I finally have a support case open with Microsoft, and the've at least acknowledged that something isn't working as expected.  Hopefully I'll have more information to share soon.  

Highlighted
SjoerdV1
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue. Flow and Adobe is not a good combination it seems... please update if someone has a fix

jeroen-s

This is still not working. Can someone escalate this?

jt3865
Frequent Visitor

This is still not working.

henkahenka
Regular Visitor

Try to connect the Adobe Sign Enterprise Account in Firefox browser. But first clear browser history and any invalid connectors setup for Adobe Sign in Flow (Data > Connectors).  You may also need to check that the Flow is not trying to connect to an invalid connection.  Also it seems the connection breaks if it is used again in another browser. Which means you need to do the steps again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,757)