cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Connecting Flow To Multiple Tenants

I have two Azure subscriptions, which have unique tenant IDs. One is my company's "production" environment and the other is one each of our developers received with a monthly credit from our Visual Studio MPN, I'll call that one "dev". For O365 we only have one tenant.

I have created an Azure Automation Runbook in dev and added to a flow that is triggered by a Sharepoint list item creation event. It works great and I was able to test the code several times without messing with our production Azure environment. Once I got the sign-off to migrate to the production side, I can't seem to access the production tenant. It doesn't appear in the drop down, I've tried submitting the subscription ID as it states in the dialog box as well the tenant ID. Neither of those worked and I reveice the below message

Could not retrieve values. The access token is from the wrong issuer 'https://sts.windows.net/58e6813e-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3aXXXXXXX58b/'. It must match the tenant 'https://sts.windows.net/1617d2f6-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-44XXXXXX46a4/' associated with this subscription. Please use the authority (URL) 'https://login.windows.net/1617d2f6-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-44XXXXXX46a4' to get the token. Note, if the subscription is transferred to another tenant there is no impact to the services, but information about new tenant could take time to propagate (up to an hour). If you just transferred your subscription and see this error message, please try back later.

Is there something that I"m missing to register the production tenant and how is it that the dev one seems to be the default without me doing anything?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Connecting Flow To Multiple Tenants

Hi @jmathews,

Note, if the subscription is transferred to another tenant there is no impact to the services, but information about new tenant could take time to propagate (up to an hour). If you just transferred your subscription and see this error message, please try back later.

Is it the first time to sign-in the production environment? If not, it could be caused by you just transferred your subscription.

Now, have you still have the issue?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Re: Connecting Flow To Multiple Tenants

We only have one O365 subscription which we've been using for years. The production Azure tenant has also been around for some time. It appears that somehow Flow got paired to the development tenant in Azure and won't see the production one.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (3,432)