cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AShah16
Regular Visitor

Connecting to Changepoint through Power Automate and Getting Time Data

Hello Experts,

Our organization uses Changepoint to track Human Resource utilization for each project. I want to connect to Changepoint and Power Automate and extract below data based on Project Name.

1. Time Assigned to each resource

2. Time Consumed by each resource

What steps are needed to accomplish this. I am a totally new user to Power Automate. Any guidance and pointers would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Shah

5 REPLIES 5
murshed
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @AShah16 

Unfortunately, I don't see a connector available for Changepoint. You can contact changepoint about the connector. Since they are the service owner, they should be able to give you an update if and when they will have a connector available for the users.

Alternatively, you can build a custom connector for your use. Here is a documentation on how to do it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/define-blank We also have a rich set of existing connectors that are open source and can help you guide with the process. https://github.com/Microsoft/PowerPlatformConnectors

murshed
Microsoft
Microsoft

@AShah16 

You can add your request here as well: aka.ms/logicapps-wish

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

AShah16
Regular Visitor

@murshed  Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

In case i cannot get API key can UI Flows help me ? Is it possible to give project name as a variable while recording the UI flow. Then every time i update a excel sheet, it triggers a UI flow which opens the browser, logs in and goes to the project entered in the excel sheet, it then collects the required information from the browser (previously recorded as variables in the UI flow?) and updates the excel sheet. 

Any guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shah

murshed
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @AShah16 

Yes, I think the uiflow may work for your case. Please give it a try and let us know if you need help.

AShah16
Regular Visitor

Hi @murshed , 

😞 unfortunately it seems our organization does not cover premium services like UIFlows and Custom Connectors. I will keep looking. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Shah

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (103,374)