cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dunxd
Regular Visitor

Connecting to Google Calendars for multiple Google Accounts

I want to sync data from the calendars belonging to two Google accounts to a single Office 365 calendar.

When setting up one of the Google Calendar flow templates, I am asked to authenticate a Google account.  I can only access the calendars associated with this account, and I have no way of deauthenticating and then authenticating with another account.  Has anyone figured out how to do this, or if it is impossible?

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dunxd
Regular Visitor

Ok - I figured out how to do this.

Share calendars between your Google Accounts - you can then access them via the same account and so can Flow!

I would have thought it was possible to do this by adding a new connector for the second accound (PowerApps lets you do this and the connections are shared with Flow), but the calendars aren't available for selection, and entering the calendar uniqueID results in a 404 error.

But at least the sharing through Google Accounts options works for me. Hope this is helpful to others wanting to consolidate calendars.  Shame Microsoft haven't exposed the Sensitivity property through their API (so you can set events to be private when synced from Google Calendar).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dunxd
Regular Visitor

Ok - I figured out how to do this.

Share calendars between your Google Accounts - you can then access them via the same account and so can Flow!

I would have thought it was possible to do this by adding a new connector for the second accound (PowerApps lets you do this and the connections are shared with Flow), but the calendars aren't available for selection, and entering the calendar uniqueID results in a 404 error.

But at least the sharing through Google Accounts options works for me. Hope this is helpful to others wanting to consolidate calendars.  Shame Microsoft haven't exposed the Sensitivity property through their API (so you can set events to be private when synced from Google Calendar).

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,543)