cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AndreaRose
Level: Powered On

Connecting to Resource calendar to transfer events to another calendar once approved

Background:

• I work at a school. We have different resource calendars for our computer labs, conference rooms, gyms, ect... We allow the staff and the public to book these resources. We have resources set up so that our staff can book them but we need all the calendar events transfered to two seperate calendars that we share on our website. I need to set a flow so that when an event is created on the resource calendar it sends an email with options (which public calendar to copy the event to) and then transfers the event information to a new calendar event on the chosen public facing calendar. 

Issue: 

• I can't seem to get any of the connectors to work with our resource calendar Room1@xyz.com 
  • When I use the connector "When a new event is created" the calendar id will not pull from the resource calendar, I tried the email from the resource and that did not work either. Am I missing something?

We are on a shared tennent account so we don't have super admin in azure. We have been granted local admin and have resource calendars assigned. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Connecting to Resource calendar to transfer events to another calendar once approved

Hi @AndreaRose,

Could you please share a bit more about your Resource calendar and new public calendars?

If the login account of your Resource Calendar is an Office 365 account, you could use the event triggers or event actions of Office 365 Outlook connector. If the login account of your Resource Calendar is an Google account, you could use the event triggers or event actions of Google Calendar connector.

If you want to use event triggers within Microsoft Flow, you could type the "Calendar" key word in Search box, then all triggers related to Event would show up:5.JPG

More details about Office 365 Outlook connector, please check the following article:

Office 365 Outlook connector

More details about Google Calendar connector, please check the following article:

Google Calendar connector

If you could provide more details about your scenario, we would provide a proper solution for you.

Best regards,

Kris 

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
alejogiraldo
Level: Power Up

?Re: Connecting to Resource calendar to transfer events to another calendar once approved

it was possible solve this issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 557 members 5,921 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: