cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Connection Error

Hello Team,

Could someone help me with the connection issue. I have Canvas Apps with following connectors, SharePoint, Office 365 users and Excel online. Since yesterday, all three connectors shows  following message "Can't sign-in. Fix connection".

I tried the following options, 
1. Tried reconnecting
2. Tried changing the password

3. Tried signing in "incognito mode"

4. Tried clearing cache memory
5. Tried clearing browser history

Some of the users in the organization faced similar issue with the connectors as well. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. 

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AAhamed ,

This seems to be a PowerApps related question, please consider submitting your question in the PowerApps forum for a more detailed answer:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Community/ct-p/PowerApps1

In addition, if you have tried many methods, but still cannot create a connection, you may need to contact MS Support to help solve this problem, because it may be a back-end issue:

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AAhamed ,

This seems to be a PowerApps related question, please consider submitting your question in the PowerApps forum for a more detailed answer:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Community/ct-p/PowerApps1

In addition, if you have tried many methods, but still cannot create a connection, you may need to contact MS Support to help solve this problem, because it may be a back-end issue:

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Advocate II
Advocate II

I ran into this same issue on outlook 365. Any new connections to this connector result in an authentication error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,865)