cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Connection Problem

Hi All,

I have try to remove the connector and add in again but still it stuck here or to run manual then only PAutomate run as it suppose to be.

By right, This flow should be trigger from submit button. All view access is as per it is.

E2.JPG

error.JPG

E1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @NurNida,

I think you could have a try that removes the Flow App from the app, then reselect the Flow.

After you edit the Flow, some properties have changed, so the Flow should update.Annotation 2020-02-27 174920.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NurNida,

Please try to perform the trigger action instead of using data from the previous runs.

Because when you create a new connector into the Flow, it should create a new connection, if the previous runs have no that connection, it will report such error.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I run from the Submit button it still will not running and same error. 

rfq.JPG

Hi @NurNida,

I think you could have a try that removes the Flow App from the app, then reselect the Flow.

After you edit the Flow, some properties have changed, so the Flow should update.Annotation 2020-02-27 174920.png

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Yup.. I realized this part also not to be update. 

Yes.. it now working fine!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (48,184)