cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Connection to CRM trial

It seems that I can't connect properly to a new Dynamics CRM trial. 
I have a subscription on which everything works fine after applyingt the preview features in the system settings, but the trial environment keeps giving me errors. 

I can connect and select entities in the action 'Dynamics CRM When record is created', but my flow fails because of 400 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

How can we fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: Connection to CRM trial

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please share your flow id?

When you open the flow, the browser url would look like this - https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/flows/18edbc60-4302-408e-93bc-e36284f437ea

The highlighted part is the flow id.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am having the same issue with a flow using a CRM trial: repeated failures, with an error of

" 400, "message": "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

My flow id is 1600865c-bc34-4f7b-a8b2-3f1d39c87511

Thank you, I appreciate any help! Am really excited by Flow, but can't seem to get either custom or template flows to go past the first stage.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

We see unauthorized response from the CRM connector.

Would you mind to check your CRM connector in connector page, whether they are still good ?

I am creating incident for this CRM connector. Ref No #20404861

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your response. I have checked the Connections page, and it is displaying as successfully connected:Screenshot (58).png

Highlighted

hi

I'm also facing the same issue, were you able to fix it?

when I click the Organization name drop down its showing me "No Items". If I manually enter thr Org name then its throwing CRM Instance not found error. But "my connection"  is showing CRM connection as successful. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm using the CRM 2016 online trail version

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ramu,

The flow I discussed started working a little while after my last post, having not worked for a bit over a week since creation - I suspect that they are fixing individual flows as bugs/issues are reported (understandable at this preview stage).

I would say your best bet would be to create a new discussion describing your issue, and include your Flow ID (see above for instructions to find), and a screenshot of your connection screen to show that you have configured the connection properly.

Hope this helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,010)