cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Connection to Power Platform Dataflow (Azure Data Lake storage)

Hi lovely Community,

any idea how to connect to Power Platform Dataflows (analytical) like in Power BI / Power Apps ?

Power BIPower BI    Power AppsPower Apps

KSven_0-1609933409706.png

Like in my sreenshot, I need the table "districtstatisticmarket" via Power Automate?

Is there a way to connect with Azure Data Lake Action? Like this (I have no own Azure Data Lake Storage Account):

KSven_1-1609933486097.png

Hope someone has an idea..

BR,

Sven

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @KSven 

I found this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-query/dataflows/overview-dataflows-across-power-platform-dyna...

It says: "For example, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, and Dynamics 365 applications can get the data produced by the dataflow by connecting to Dataverse, a Power Platform dataflow connector, or directly through the lake, depending on the destination configured at dataflow creation time."

Did you try the Dataverse connector?

Hi @murshed ,

I've read this document before. Like in screenshot described there are 2 kinds of dataflows:

- Standard V1 -> Dataverse Table as target -> Power Automate Dataverse (Common Data Service (current environment)) Connector works fine

- Analytical -> Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 -> No Power Automate Connector available (or there's a nice Workaround e.g. per REST API ?)

image.png

BR,

Sven

Hi @murshed ,

maybe you know whether there will develop a new connector for it?

BR,

Sven

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (25,503)