cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Connections list timing out, or not authenticating!! Global condition!!!

Myself and a few others are posting that they are having what seems to be the same issues.  Apps are not loading, or extremely slow.  I have dug deeper into my situation.

1. Connections list is not generating.  It times out with an error about 60% of the time.
  2. When a connection list shows, one connection to Office365 (Appears to be for my mail actions) fails to authenticate.  I re-authenticate, and it looks good, then flows still fail.
  3. Repeat at step 1, and the cycle continues.

Huge problem!  I need help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Connections list timing out, or not authenticating!! Global condition!!!

@pcaccesorios,

This was part of a nation wide outage, which has been mitigated.  Keep an eye on this URL when you are having issues.  Many times, it is not you, but Microsoft.

My connections were reestablished without my needing to do anything after the issue was resolved.

The big problem with these outages is what occurs during the time of the outages.  People that execute functions that initiate flows cannot be completed, and it leaves many data items in some in-between state of incompleteness.  It requires a lot of investigation, and fixing of data after things are resolved.  

It really helps to create log entries throught a flow, which can give hints of where things are not complete.  

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

image.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

This is very bad.  If my flows are broken, signoffs and other activity can be completely in error or stuck between steps with not all data properly updated.  What is going on here!!??

image.png

pcaccesorios
Level: Power Up

I have the same problem HELP

Super User
Super User

@pcaccesorios,

This was part of a nation wide outage, which has been mitigated.  Keep an eye on this URL when you are having issues.  Many times, it is not you, but Microsoft.

My connections were reestablished without my needing to do anything after the issue was resolved.

The big problem with these outages is what occurs during the time of the outages.  People that execute functions that initiate flows cannot be completed, and it leaves many data items in some in-between state of incompleteness.  It requires a lot of investigation, and fixing of data after things are resolved.  

It really helps to create log entries throught a flow, which can give hints of where things are not complete.  

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

image.png

View solution in original post

jkyu2006
Level: Power Up

I'm having the same problem (1/31/2019). I am new to Flow and was very excited to start learning/using it, but I can't even get past this first step of connecting to Office 365 and OneDrive...

Super User
Super User

Can you show what you are trying to do?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 63 members 3,525 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: