I have been working on a flow most of the week, but today I tried to add a condition and got the following error
Could not retrieve values. error executing the api
I cannot seem to contect to my Sharepoint list anymore. Anyone else seen this error?
I have just created one flow as below and my condition ran successfully without any error. Could you please capture a screenshot of how your flow looks like? Or try to create another one to test.
There seems to have been a slight change in how flow works.
I have had the List url set as the following and it has allowed me to work and test up until Friday when it stopped working
This morning I tried removing parts of the url and found that if I change it to this url below it starts picking up the List Values again
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!
Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!