cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create List Item After SQL Get Rows

Hi everyone, this is driving me crazy. I have set up a recurrance trigger then added the SQL Get Rows Action. After SQL Get Rows, I then use Apply to Each, and inside Apply to each I use Create SharePoint List Item.

Everything works, except the value I choose from "Outputs from Get rows" for the SharePoint List Item is entered blank. Below is the result when watching the flow run and is the issue. Title is blank?

Body

{ "Title": "" }
5 REPLIES 5
Stephen
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Daniel,

Sorry you're seeing this issue. I was able to reproduce it myself so it's something that we need to fix on our side -- we'll have someone start working on it ASAP.

Thanks for reporting this!

-Stephen

Anonymous
Not applicable

G'day Stephen, would be great to get this working. It is a vital part of annintegration i am working on. I have a freat blog post waiting as well 😀
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stephen any update on this please ?

Hi Daniel -

We were able to identify the issue and a fix will be rolling out very soon. I'll let you know as soon as it's available. 

Thanks!

-Stephen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah great, looking forward to it....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (41,094)