cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewRisley

Create a task (Preview) assigning labels with Form Response

Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can help me. I've got a Form and when a form is submitted it creates a task (preview), all good so far.

I've got a multi-select question in the form that identifies what kind of support is needed and what I would like to do is align the support with specific colour labels. Example being National Campaign = Pink Label etc.

Annotation 2021-11-16 114547.jpg

I'm assuming I need to use variables and conditions and then add an expression into the Pink field? If anyone could help me out I'd be really grateful. Full disclosure, I'm a variables newbie so haven't a clue.

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 11.53.51.png

Kind regards,

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@AndrewRisley great to see you on here!!

I've done this recently just by building an expression directly with in the label setting. It is expecting a value of either true or false, true if the label is to be applied otherwise it will be false (not applied).

If you were using a single text value from Forms you could use equals(<dynamic content here>,'my comparison text').

As you have an array of items coming back from forms, you might need to use contains:
contains(<array goes here>,'my string value')

Ping me on Teams if you need any more help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewRisley

@MattWeston365 any ideas? 😉

@AndrewRisley great to see you on here!!

I've done this recently just by building an expression directly with in the label setting. It is expecting a value of either true or false, true if the label is to be applied otherwise it will be false (not applied).

If you were using a single text value from Forms you could use equals(<dynamic content here>,'my comparison text').

As you have an array of items coming back from forms, you might need to use contains:
contains(<array goes here>,'my string value')

Ping me on Teams if you need any more help

Sorted, thank Matt. In the end I had to add:

contains(string(variables('ArrayName')),'my string value')

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,611)