cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Create event in personalized office 365 calendar with user different user logged on the action.

Hello,

I created for every Office 365 account in our company a calendar called "Assenze"; I'm trying to create an event that valorize that calendar for some users in a vacation flow; because it is a general flow, I'm using a shared mailbox account to log in the "Create calendar event" for Office 365 action and then fill the "Attendee Address" with the user that I want to fill the calendar and also the "ID Calendar" with the value "Assenze"; I found that the calendar is correctly valorized for the user that log the action, but this is not true for the "Attendee Address": the calendar that is filled for this user is the default calendar.

With a trial tenant I created an equal flow and I can even write on the Office 365 Holiday calendar, even if I have implemented it on our tenant and we have the message that the calendar is write only and I don't know why; however, I can write on a calendar (holiday) of a user that it is not the user logged for the action, so I suppose I can do the same with another calendar; I also tried to give full permission on the calendar for the user logged but without success.

Could someone help me? Maybe I make a mistake in my configuration.

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Create event in personalized office 365 calendar with user different user logged on the action.

Hello,

I forgot to attach a picture of an extract of the flow:

flow calendar event 01.png

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,299)