cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmangiante
Helper V
Helper V

Create event in personalized office 365 calendar with user different user logged on the action.

Hello,

I created for every Office 365 account in our company a calendar called "Assenze"; I'm trying to create an event that valorize that calendar for some users in a vacation flow; because it is a general flow, I'm using a shared mailbox account to log in the "Create calendar event" for Office 365 action and then fill the "Attendee Address" with the user that I want to fill the calendar and also the "ID Calendar" with the value "Assenze"; I found that the calendar is correctly valorized for the user that log the action, but this is not true for the "Attendee Address": the calendar that is filled for this user is the default calendar.

With a trial tenant I created an equal flow and I can even write on the Office 365 Holiday calendar, even if I have implemented it on our tenant and we have the message that the calendar is write only and I don't know why; however, I can write on a calendar (holiday) of a user that it is not the user logged for the action, so I suppose I can do the same with another calendar; I also tried to give full permission on the calendar for the user logged but without success.

Could someone help me? Maybe I make a mistake in my configuration.

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

1 REPLY 1
mmangiante
Helper V
Helper V

Hello,

I forgot to attach a picture of an extract of the flow:

flow calendar event 01.png

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (26,042)