cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmangiante
Level 8

Create event in personalized office 365 calendar with user different user logged on the action.

Hello,

I created for every Office 365 account in our company a calendar called "Assenze"; I'm trying to create an event that valorize that calendar for some users in a vacation flow; because it is a general flow, I'm using a shared mailbox account to log in the "Create calendar event" for Office 365 action and then fill the "Attendee Address" with the user that I want to fill the calendar and also the "ID Calendar" with the value "Assenze"; I found that the calendar is correctly valorized for the user that log the action, but this is not true for the "Attendee Address": the calendar that is filled for this user is the default calendar.

With a trial tenant I created an equal flow and I can even write on the Office 365 Holiday calendar, even if I have implemented it on our tenant and we have the message that the calendar is write only and I don't know why; however, I can write on a calendar (holiday) of a user that it is not the user logged for the action, so I suppose I can do the same with another calendar; I also tried to give full permission on the calendar for the user logged but without success.

Could someone help me? Maybe I make a mistake in my configuration.

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

1 REPLY 1
mmangiante
Level 8

Re: Create event in personalized office 365 calendar with user different user logged on the action.

Hello,

I forgot to attach a picture of an extract of the flow:

flow calendar event 01.png

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,178)