Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MattDendle1
Level: Power Up

Custom API webhook trigger - Delete calls not being made

Hello All -

I followed the guide here, and got triggers working via webhooks - apart from the webhook delete calls. What exact criteria need to be met for delete to work? I have defined the delete call in the swagger doc, and have made sure to return a Location header in the 201 create request - and that request matches the pattern of the delete call I've defined. However, the delete call is not being made correctly. Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Matt

3 REPLIES 3
MattDendle
Level: Powered On

Re: Custom API webhook trigger - Delete calls not being made

I'm having the same issue 😄

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MattDendle1,

Would you please share your OpenAPI here so that we could check if there is anything wrong?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MattDendle
Level: Powered On

Hello @v-monli-msft!

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a link to the swagger document I used to create the webhooks (along with some API calls of o...

Again, the webhooks work fine - they get created, I return a 201 with a location header pointing at the location to be used with the delete verb. 

Thanks for looking,

Matt

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,548)