cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarryBarkley Advocate I
Advocate I

Custom Connector - On-premise Web API not working

Hi,

About 4 weeks ago, I created a simplistic on-premise ASP.NET Web API 2.0 solution and I could successfully use it in a Flow via the On-premises data gateway.

But now, I get the following error when testing the connection:

{
"status": 401,
"message": "No matching shared key found",
"source": "gatewayconnector-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

I followed the steps here: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/on-premise-apis/

but I can't figure out where the issue is now.

I'm not using Authentication to keep things simple for the test.

Since I'm following the same steps as 4 weeks ago, I'm assuming something has changed on the Flow side and a bug might have been introduced.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Custom Connector - On-premise Web API not working

Hi @BarryBarkley ,

Could you try to recreate the connector to see if it will work?

If the issue still exists, please feel free post back.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
JoeO Helper II
Helper II

Im having the same issue on a custom connector which i recreated multiple times. It returns "No matching shared key found (401)". I opened a case and waiting for a reponse. Case# 119022221000897 

NikitaUs

It seems somthing wrong with custom connectors engine since I am fasing exact;y the same issue. At the same time I am able to get data via on-premise gateway inside "Data integration projects".

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 17.11.31.png

I've created issue in PowerApp support (119030222000246) several days ago but didn't get any response.

NikitaUs

Did you found solution? I had a call with support and their answer was it is something wrong with your service. It was actually pretty strange since I can consume data in integration project for the same gateway.

NikitaUs

@BarryBarkley Did you found solution? I had a call with support and their answer was it is something wrong with your service. It was pretty strange since I can consume data in integration project for the same gateway. So they offered me to find someone who know how it works

LeszekF

Hi @NikitaUs 

Did you find solution for this issue?

I set up On-permises Data Gateway 5 days ago. It used to work back then. Since yesterday I am having the same issue. I've tried couple of things, but so far no success.

BarryBarkley Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution yet.

Luckily my issue isn't critical yet as I was merely testing the process to do a demo to colleagues.

The custom connector I built before the issue started, still works in production, but I can't build new ones.

Kind regards,

Barry

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (6,972)