cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Ferguson
Regular Visitor

Custom Connector

I have created one custom connector from Web API, which we are to submit for certification, I want to know about the licensing mechanism, how can I add authentication logic in my Web API and manage licenses. Unlike the SharePoint apps does it have any licensing methods?

Also while submitting the connector for certification. its giving error. "Error submitting your application. Please try again. Contact azurecertified@microsoft.com if the problem persists."

i have reported issue to "azurecertified@microsoft.com", but didn't get any reply.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Custom Connector

Hi @Peter_Ferguson,

Could you please share more details about the error message?

Does your issue still exists?

Best regrads,

Alice

Peter_Ferguson
Regular Visitor

Re: Custom Connector

Its working now after 2 days.

But dont know what was the issue i tried to submit the nominamtion after 2 days and it got submitted successfully.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (7,924)