cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Data cannot be processed with new custom connector

Hello, I'm trying creating a custom connector.

When I make "GET" connector with proper URL, ( which was working collectively in Postman)

However, when I use on Power Automate, it becomes an error with a following message.

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'test' inputs at line '1' and column '2757': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' doesn't exist, available properties are 'xxxxxxxxyyyyyyy'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

What should I look up to solve this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @shalowsoup 

Is this flow being triggered from a Power Apps control? If so, this is a very common error and can be resolved by removing the flow from the power apps control and then add it again over there. 

If not, can you share more details on the trigger type so that we can better understand the issue and help you with this? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @shalowsoup 

Is this flow being triggered from a Power Apps control? If so, this is a very common error and can be resolved by removing the flow from the power apps control and then add it again over there. 

If not, can you share more details on the trigger type so that we can better understand the issue and help you with this? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

When I tried, then it solved. Thank you very much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (3,483)