cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CaryT
Level: Power Up

Data from Form not populating Excel Workbook in Sharepoint

I've created a flow in Sharepoint that allows data submitted through an Excel Form that I created to populate the Excel Workbook in Sharepoint and also trigger an email receipt to the submitter. The email is auto sent from my Outlook. Everything has been working well, until this past week when the data submitted in the form does NOT populat the Sharepoint Excel doc. However, when I check my flows, it shows that the flow successfully ran and I can see an email was auto-generated. How can this be fixed? It's as if the data is getting stuck in the cloud or something. If I enter in data from the form, that will sometimes "push" the data that was stuck. Not sure why this is. Please help. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Data from Form not populating Excel Workbook in Sharepoint

Hi @CaryT,

How is your flow created? Could you share a screenshot of your flow?

It seems that you are trying to submit Microsoft Forms responses to an Excel table that is located on SharePoint library.

Please share more details to help reproduce this issue on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
CaryT
Level: Power Up

Re: Data from Form not populating Excel Workbook in Sharepoint

Hi Mabel,

Thank you for responding. I tried attaching a screenshot of my Flow using the insert image icon, and tried copying and pasting it, but nothing happens when I do so. How can I place a screenshot within this message? What's strange is how this was working perfectly for 2 months. Now, the pattern I see is that when I'm logged onto my machine is when the data doesn't populate the Excel Sharepoint doc half of the time. The other half of the time it works. Also, when I'm not logged onto my machine this works 100% of the time. Since the Flow History shows this always runs successfully, I am confused, and flumoxed. Thank you for your help!

Best,

Cary

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,442)