cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Db2 action Get Rows not returning all tables

Hi there,

I seem to be having difficulty pulling back all schema/tables when using the Db2 action Get Rows. Admittingly we do have quite a few tables as the system is used pretty heavily:

dkorinke_0-1607462110245.png

I've tried using a custom value, such as keying in the SCHEMA.TABLE name, even trying an expression using string("SCHEMA.TABLE"), but when I do this I receive the following error:

dkorinke_1-1607462179910.png

The dynamic operation request to API 'db2' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'BadGateway'. Error response: { "error": { "code": 502, "source": "flow-apim-msmanaged-na-westus2-01.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "theclientrequestID", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "status": 502, "message": "We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.\r\n inner exception: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\nclientRequestId: theclientrequestID", "error": { "message": "We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.\r\n inner exception: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n inner exception: An item with the same key has already been added." }, "source": "db2-eus2.azconn-eus2-01.p.azurewebsites.net" } } }

I tried using Get Tables, but that didn't seem to help much either, but I may not know the context behind using it.

Any thoughts?

-Doug

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,519)