cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astockli
Microsoft
Microsoft

Deprecated IcM Connector help

Now that the IcM Connector has been deprecated, does anyone have a custom connector they are using in place of it?  If so, can you share how it was created? 

4 REPLIES 4
murshed
Microsoft
Microsoft

Although I don't have the IcM custom connector, I would like to plug our open source repo: https://github.com/microsoft/PowerPlatformConnectors
Please plan on releasing your custom connector as a open source connector so that everyone can benefit from your work. Moreover, once it's available there it can be directly imported from github into flow (new feature).

shyamsu
Power Automate
Power Automate

@astockli yes ICM custom connector is deprecated but you can still use it. I just used it in a new flow. There are plans to replace with with a new connector. My understanding is current connector will work until new one is released

I am unable to find it to add to a new flow and when I look at my old flows it has a red line through the name.  How did you find it to add to the flow?

shyamsu
Power Automate
Power Automate

I searched in the flow designer. Its only available in default env.

shyamsu_1-1606122937043.png

shyamsu_0-1606122853862.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (973)