cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicolasdb
Level: Powered On

DevOps connector with "Work item created" trigger not receiving all events

I built a Flow to be triggered whenever a new WorkItem is created in Azure DevOps. Everything works fine except that, in some occasions, it's not always triggered upon item creation. I noticed that it tends to happen when I create many items, relatively quickly in DevOps. Then I only receive the data of the first items created. Say I created 6 items within 5 minutes, the Flow will be triggered and will receive only the first 3 items I created.

Anyone else has ever experienced this? It's been doing that for a while now and I did not investiguate much as I have another flow which triggers on WorkItem update (and that has the same problem though!) and it kind of fixes the situation by itself at some point since I have the same logic in both flows.

Can that be some obscur setting hidden deep within DevOps or Flow? I deactivated the Slip On option in the trigger settings to manipulate the raw data myself, hoping it could help but that's not the case!

Thanks for any help you can give!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: DevOps connector with "Work item created" trigger not receiving all events

Hi @nicolasdb ,

Consider setting "Concurrency Control" to see if it affects Flow trigger times.

Image reference:

6.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
nicolasdb
Level: Powered On

Re: DevOps connector with "Work item created" trigger not receiving all events

@v-bacao-msft , I tried this morning and got the issue again. I received most of the creation triggers but not all of them. All workitems where Features Workitems in this case and I created about 10 of them within 20-30 minutes. There's been 3 missing triggers in that period. That's kind of a problem to me! Don't know if we have some special case configuration or something but to the best of my knowledge, our use case is pretty standard.

Any ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,247)