cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Don't know How to fetch records that got modified in last 5 Mins

Hey All,

Hope you have been doing great, Actually what I wanted to perform is that Whenever any Account records of Dynamcis 365 got updated in last 5mins so I had to create all of them in External System using HTTP action so it is done now.

But still I need to fetch the records of External System that got modified in last 5mins and update in Dynamics 365 so in their system they had one field i.e "lastmodified" so I want to form a query as I did in "List Of Records" action.

Note:- What I did I obtained the current time and past 5mins time and then form the Less than and Greater than query which points to Past 5mins.

a10.JPGa11.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JabbarCRM ,

Please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Or screenshot below:

2.png

The expression:

addMinutes(utcNow(),-5)

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JabbarCRM ,

Please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Or screenshot below:

2.png

The expression:

addMinutes(utcNow(),-5)

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hey @v-alzhan-msft 

Glad to hear from you but I am not looking to fetch records of Common Data Service that I had already done actually I am looking to fetch the records of External System that got modified in last 5 mins that I am not able to form the query in HTTP action.

I am looking for help regarding to fetch the data from External system that got modified in last 5 mins using HTTP action.

I have already done to fetch the data from Dynamics 365 and update to External System.

I do need to fetch the records from External System that how should I form the query for HTTP action ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,480)