Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JabbarCRM
Helper II
Helper II

Don't know How to fetch records that got modified in last 5 Mins

Hey All,

Hope you have been doing great, Actually what I wanted to perform is that Whenever any Account records of Dynamcis 365 got updated in last 5mins so I had to create all of them in External System using HTTP action so it is done now.

But still I need to fetch the records of External System that got modified in last 5mins and update in Dynamics 365 so in their system they had one field i.e "lastmodified" so I want to form a query as I did in "List Of Records" action.

Note:- What I did I obtained the current time and past 5mins time and then form the Less than and Greater than query which points to Past 5mins.

a10.JPGa11.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JabbarCRM ,

Please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Or screenshot below:

2.png

The expression:

addMinutes(utcNow(),-5)

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JabbarCRM ,

Please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Or screenshot below:

2.png

The expression:

addMinutes(utcNow(),-5)

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hey @v-alzhan-msft 

Glad to hear from you but I am not looking to fetch records of Common Data Service that I had already done actually I am looking to fetch the records of External System that got modified in last 5 mins that I am not able to form the query in HTTP action.

I am looking for help regarding to fetch the data from External system that got modified in last 5 mins using HTTP action.

I have already done to fetch the data from Dynamics 365 and update to External System.

I do need to fetch the records from External System that how should I form the query for HTTP action ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,448)