cj52973
Level: Powered On

Duplicate SharePoint list items

My flow is comprised of:

1. Scheduler running daily

2. Get Rows connected to SQL Gateway

3. Apply to each

3a. Create List Item

I return 7 records and the system creates 35 list items, it runs until the gateway fails.

If I complete the same flow and insert the data into an Excel file rather than a list item it works as expetced. Dose anyone have a working flow that calls a SQL gateway and then creates sharepooint tasks? I don't want to spend a bunch of time trying to troubleshoot this if this is simply a bug with the Create List function. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Duplicate SharePoint list items

Hi @cj52973,

I just tested it, it works from my side,and I only get 3 items created under My SharePoint testing list.

In addition to this Flow, could you please take a check to see if there are any other flows triggered to create an item on the same list? 

Besides, could you please share the screenshots for the flow running details?

Troubleshooting a flow

6.PNG

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,636)