cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OkayGoogle
Helper II
Helper II

Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations connector entity not listed and what is object id?

OkayGoogle_0-1625772230303.png

I am trying to use the Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations connector in my flow.

Step 1: I am able to see all my instances. Good.

Step 2: It does not list all the entities in the instance. For example, Activities is missing. Why? I have permissions to view all entities. Also, where is it getting the Entity Names in the drop down list? I went into Dynamics > Data Management > Target Entities and none of the columns match. (EDIT: the answer is these are the ODATA names of the entities, and an entity will not show up if ODATA is not enabled for it.)

Step 3: I tried choosing an entity and typing in an ID number. It gave me the error that I did not provide enough lookup keys to do the search. There is only one box for object id. How am I supposed to provide three keys, unless I use JSON?

OkayGoogle_1-1625772693802.png

Any insight is much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
OkayGoogle
Helper II
Helper II

Microsoft, correct me if I am wrong, but I assume that entities will not show up in the flow connector if they do not have ODATA enabled. For example, the standard Activities entity in D365 F&O does not have ODATA enabled.

My last question is still standing, what exactly does the Object ID require me to provide?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,314)