cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dynamics 365 trigger "When Record is updated" not working anymore

Dear all,

 

I have a Flow which is triggered whenever a record of a specific entity is updated.

 

Untill yesterday the flow was working like a charm, however it isn't anymore and I have know clue on what could be the reason. 

 

I've made a new Flow to test this trigger with a different entity and it doesn't work either. However when I use the trigger start flow "When a new record is created" - this does work. Also my flows that are scheduled, are succesfully running. 

 

Also tried to copy the Flow to Logic Apps in Microsoft Azure, there it still doesn't work, the only additional information I can retrieve on the triggerhistory is that the status is "skipped"(?!).

 

I hope that there's someone who can help me or give me some more details...

 

Thanks in advance,

 

MWierckx

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Dynamics 365 trigger "When Record is updated" not working anymore

@RookieI,

 

No there isn't.

 

I've raised the issue at Microsoft support and got help with fixing this issue.

 

Apparently the connection between the Flow and Dynamics for some reason was failing (no clue why it worked before and now it didn't anymore), luckily were able to re-establish the connection, so it's working again.

 

Unfortunately no clear root cause..

 

Thanks for replying, I'll make sure to close this topic.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Dynamics 365 trigger "When Record is updated" not working anymore

Is there any error message in the flow run history?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Dynamics 365 trigger "When Record is updated" not working anymore

@RookieI,

 

No there isn't.

 

I've raised the issue at Microsoft support and got help with fixing this issue.

 

Apparently the connection between the Flow and Dynamics for some reason was failing (no clue why it worked before and now it didn't anymore), luckily were able to re-establish the connection, so it's working again.

 

Unfortunately no clear root cause..

 

Thanks for replying, I'll make sure to close this topic.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (9,772)