cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dandoo

Embed link to a Form in body of Email

Hi

I would like to add a link to a Form within an email.

This flows starts by identifying that a file has been added to a folder and then emails a colleague with the link to that file.

What I would also like to do is add a link to a Form within the body of an email.

Thoughts welcome please.

Link to Form.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Dandoo,

The URL shows in my screenshot is the string variable I initialized before the Send Email (V2) action, actually, it is dynamic content.

I put it into the href tag just to explain, you could put any dynamic content into it as long as it is a URL in it.

Annotation 2020-05-11 092604.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dandoo,

I guess you are using a template, the template is old version so the actions in it are old, too.

Please try to delete the Send Email action, then add the Send an Email (V2) action into your flow:

Annotation 2020-05-08 154140.png

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-litu-msft 

I confirm I'm using a template, didn't know it was old though.

I've redone it with Send an Email (V2) as below, copying the links from "V1".

I must confess I do not understand your entry <p><a href=" nor how to make the x in brackets appear.

Once again, I'm a complete novice scraping around to get me going.

Thanks    

Hi @Dandoo,

The URL shows in my screenshot is the string variable I initialized before the Send Email (V2) action, actually, it is dynamic content.

I put it into the href tag just to explain, you could put any dynamic content into it as long as it is a URL in it.

Annotation 2020-05-11 092604.png

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,381)