cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kirstenthomas18
Level: Powered On

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is 'a4087b10-dff6-4fa0-a13d-1b864e5bedcc'.

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has this error! But trying to add a custom connector and I get two errors:

- I test connection and get the message popup: Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is 'a4087b10-dff6-4fa0-a13d-1b864e5bedcc'.

- I upload my swagger file and then click on definition and see the following text:  

"{{foldingListCtrl.title}} ({{foldingListCtrl.items ? foldingListCtrl.items.length : 0}})" 

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is 'a4087b10-dff6-4fa0-a13d-1b864e5bedcc'.

Hi @kirstenthomas18 ,

Could you please share more details about the custom connector?

Could you please share a screenshot when you get the error?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

kirstenthomas18

Re: Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is 'a4087b10-dff6-4fa0-a13d-1b864e5bedcc'.

Hi,

I tried recreating th error however now I can't even load the edit screen for the custom connector.

I click on one of my custom connectors and the "General" details screen is blank and I get the popup as shown below. I can't click on any of the other tabs "Security" "Definition" etc

flowunrespoisive.JPG

kirstenthomas18

I tried creating a new custom connector also but the screen just keeps freezing and won't allow me to save and "create connector"

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,257)