cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikkele
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error executing API /OnFilePickerOpen when using "When an email arrives in a shared mailbox"

I'm trying to use the mailbox of a Tems I am the owner of. I am using the same organisation account to create this Flow

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mikkele ,

Yes, Shared Mailbox can be created in Office admin center. It takes a while to wait until the creation is complete.

40.PNG

In addition, to configure this trigger in Flow, you need to pay attention to the following two points:

1. You do not need to add a semicolon at the end of Mailbox Address configuration.
  2. The account used to configure the connection of this trigger needs to be a member of Shared mailbox.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mikkele
Advocate I
Advocate I

After some more reading I understand that a Shared Mailbox is not the same as the mailbox in a Team or Group, it's something that can be created in the O365 Admin Centre

Hi @mikkele ,

Yes, Shared Mailbox can be created in Office admin center. It takes a while to wait until the creation is complete.

40.PNG

In addition, to configure this trigger in Flow, you need to pay attention to the following two points:

1. You do not need to add a semicolon at the end of Mailbox Address configuration.
  2. The account used to configure the connection of this trigger needs to be a member of Shared mailbox.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks @v-bacao-msft 

Can you confirm if it is possible to have a Flow doing the same in a Teams mailbox?

Hi @mikkele ,

Are you talking about Office 365 group mailbox?

Currently, the Office 365 outlook connector does not support monitoring this type of mailbox.

Best Regards,

Yes I was referring to a Team so yes an 365 Group mailbox

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (5,111)