cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerautouser55

Error from token exchange: The connector is not found. Please contact support or connector owner to enable it again.

My connections stopped working, when I try to create connection to OneDrive for Business or Office 365 Outlook i

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
powerautouser55
23 REPLIES 23
Chris27

I'm having the same issue!

DPMS_Support
Regular Visitor

The same problem to me!

Chris27

I can't connect to forms either:

Chris27_0-1627684950050.png

cmcdonel

SAME HERE! Hoping it can be resolved soon.

jh4
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps ErrorPower Apps ErrorFlow ErrorFlow ErrorSame issue here:

Inside Power Apps: Connector not Found.
Power Apps Player: Scrubbed Sensitive Data
Automate:  The connector is not found. Please contact support or connector owner to enable it again.

aahmed1
Frequent Visitor

Is there some kind of outage going on? I'm running into the same issue and getting the message "Error from token exchange: The connector is not found. Please contact support or connector owner to enable it again."

caotain_chris
Regular Visitor

I'm also having issues with this. Having attempted to re-sign in through the Invalid Connection link, the Data > Connections page, and deleting / recreating the connections, each confirming on the Connections page to have been recently modified from the sign ins, but still receiving the same error for my Forms and Excel connectors. I have no issues directly accessing the specific products being referenced, and am able to see and interact with the form being referenced as well as the excel sheets. Please fix this asap. 

Oh hi jh4.

Edgar_Pires

Same here

pete_garvey89
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Same issue here - all flows affected

Chris27

I see Microsoft is aware of this and has posted this issue in the O365 admin center under MO274372.

zxcvzxcv
Microsoft
Microsoft

Having same issue. Repeatedly removed and re-added connectors using an http with azure ad that all my flows depend on, to no avail

hwoods

I'm having the same issue.  : (

ShepQA
Regular Visitor

Same flow worked today at 11:21 AM EDT. Failed at 17:29. Same approver, same connectors. worked through recreation of connectors to validate all are still available. All flows are failing with same error.

Sounds suspiciously like a flaw in flow?

A fix would be appreciated.  This flow handles our leave requests. It is needed now, especially at the end of the month.

Regards,

Shep

felipe_1127829
Regular Visitor

Same issue here: "Error from token exchange: The connector is not found. Please contact support or connector owner to enable it again."

Using the CDS/Dataverse connector

guilhermebrabo

We are having the same problem

Error from token exchange: The connector is not found. Please contact support or connector owner to enable it again.

It's very critical and impacting everything we use I really hope someone is working on it.

LSanchez

Same here. 

mick23

It appears to be resolved! My Forms flows are working again.

ShepQA
Regular Visitor

Working now. Everything has kicked off where it left off. Thanks to whomever worked on the fix.

Regards,

Shep

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,937)