Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Error updating in NAV from powerapps

When using a flow in powerapps to update a page in NAV it says:

"status": 400, "message": "Invalid Mashup Expression using supplied values.\r\n inner exception: The value is not updatable.", "source": "127.0.0.1"

Any ideas?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Error updating in NAV from powerapps

Hi Natan,

Do you update item in Dynamics NAV using a flow looks like below? Could you show me how is your flow configured?

NAV.PNG

Could you try the action “Dynamics NAV-Create item” to see if it works and back to me the result?

NAV1.PNG

I have seen a similar error on another thread with Dynamics Financials, record creation of Dynamics Financials is currently not supported, I am not sure if the similar error is caused by the same reason. Please check the thread for a reference:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Forum/Dynamics-Financials-Create-record-error/m-p/16170/hig...

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hello,

Actually I'm already using the create item flow.
I just filled in some test data, and it gives a bad request.
flow.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Natan,

Thanks for your reply. Could you show me a screenshot of your flow configuration with the action "Update item"? Please also provide your Flow id.

I am trying to involve someone who are familiar with this issue to take a further investigation on it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I haven't got an update item flow yet. I thought that create item would be easier to make, and when the create item is working I wanted to look into updating.

edit: Maybe the title was a bit misleading. I never had an update flow, with updating I ment creating.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Natan,

I have some updates for you. The NAV connector is ready only at this time so you will not be able to call back and create or update records. So you are getting the error message with the action “Dynamics NAV>Create item”.

PGs are working on write back now, I don’t have a timeline on this issue. Once I got a timeline, I will back to you.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Since the connection with NAV is readonly. Is it possible to communicate with a webservice created in NAV?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Mabel, is there any news on this? Read-only is really limiting our possibilities to develop serious apps.

Highlighted

Is there any update or timeframe on the issue ?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Updates???

Highlighted

Any Updates???

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,184)