cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laychlim

Error with 'WorkflowRunActionTypeUnsupported' and 'When_a_new_email_arrives_(V3)' has type 'OpenApiConnectionNotification' that is not supported

Hi, the error obtained as below.

laychlim_0-1628821634620.png

When I use the trigger 'When a new email arrives (V3)', I was able to save the attachment from the Outlook email into on-premise data storage (shared drive) via gateway installation. However when I added the recurrence connector to trigger daily trigger to save attachment from email, this error occurs. Not sure how I can solve my problem. My same recurrence flow worked when saving attachment to cloud storage eg (OneDrive or SharePoint) but NOT on-premise storage. So multiple triggers worked with Cloud storage but not on-premise. 

Here's the comparison of my flow:
I was able to save my attachment from Outlook email into Shared Drive. Tested and flow is working. I was able to pass the output from email the 'Attachment' in the next step.

laychlim_1-1628821634569.jpeg

However when I tried to add recurrence connector, using my working scheduled flow created with OneDrive and SharePoint, it didn’t work with Shared Drive. Error occurred.  Now the 'Attachment' I select as output changed automatically to value and error occurs.

laychlim_2-1628821634562.jpeg

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,774)